GOOD COMPANY MEMBERSHIP
Whether it's client meetings and business presentations or private dining and whisky tastings, Good Company Membership offers corporate entertaining with a difference.
And we've recently added a few NEW extra perks to ensure it's business not quite as usual at The Scotch Malt Whisky Society
Good Company Membership affords a variety of benefits for your organisation including:
- Be part of an exclusive Club of discerning and maverick individuals and businesses.
- The world's foremost malt whisky club.
- The use of three superb venues in Edinburgh, Leith and London, including exclusive Member lounges and award-winning Dining Room restaurant.
- Three named Membership Cards, presented in luxurious welcome packs including four different 10cl single cask bottlings.
- NEW company 'ShareCard', with flexibility to be circulated to ensure access for all staff to all services.
- Option to acquire up to two additional 'ShareCards'
- Seven unique and impressive private function rooms for corporate entertaining.
- A dedicated team of Event Experts to manage your bespoke Private Dining, Whisky Tasting and Meeting events.
- Personal corporate gifting services and special offers, on the rarest single cask, single malt whiskies and Society gifts.
- Attendance by invitation-only to the annual 'Good Company Soiree'
- NEW additional 5% discount* for private events, on top of existing preferential member’s rates.
- Good Company rates available to everyone within your company hosting private events with SMWS.
- Further reduced rates for block bookings of events.
- Complimentary roomhire for your first event each year, valued at £168.
- NEW special overnight rates at all 26 Hotel du Vin and Malmaison luxury hotels.
Good Company Membership costs £410 to join, with an annual renewal of £260 after the first year.
No referee or secret handshake required, just download the GC application form
* 5% discount applies to private event Food, Room hire, Tastings, Meetings and Meeting Add-ons and Arrival Drink packages. Bar bills and wine will not receive discounts. Not applicable to certain packages including Christmas dining.
Don't just take our word for it...
"The Society has been key to the success of Thrive in Edinburgh, working with us in true partnership style rather than as a supplier providing a service. The best thing for us is their flexibility. The team's commitment and passion for customer service shows in every area of their operation, from finance, food and drink to operations and they are always a pleasure to work with. We just want to do as much business with them as we can!"- Amanda Kremer, Managing Director, Thrive for Business Ltd